MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Incredible!

Great job. I loved how you had two battles going on at once. I really thought it was about to be over for Batman, then I was like "OH $#!T and the guy said the same thing. GREAT!

SuperVillain IV (part 2) SuperVillain IV (part 2)

EXCELENT!

Super Villain IV pt 1 had me wondering what on earth could you do when your antihero has fallen. You struck back with a great come back. I love the animation. I love the choice for the music. Good job!

He Said, She Said He Said, She Said

Dizzy

I liked the message. It was hard to understand a lot of it, but the overall message was incentive enough to watch all of it. It was a little sporatic, but that was neccessary for the emotion, I think. Good job, try to clear up the sounds a bit.

Tongue Twist! Tongue Twist!

Fun

I liked all the colors. The game was so addicting. I wish there was a break somewhere or at least a pause button. I couldn't pause it so I had to let it go.....so sad. Very cool game! 5/5

Rage3! Rage3!

Fun!

I havent played any of the other previous games, but I will say this one is a blast. (nevermind what marcus says...did anyone else notice everything was voted "useless" after his review.) I think overall the game had good animation, you could get new weapons, and upgrades. I think it could be better, I see what marcus is saying about the combos. I don't think it's necessary to make complex games when they are for free anyhow. Good job!

Apple Battle Apple Battle

UGH!

I thought the game was fun. The area to play in is soooooo tiny. And the apples couldn't shoot fast enough for all the robbers. Grrrrr. It frustrated me. But I liked it overall.

Scapping Vibes Scapping Vibes

I really liked it

I especially liked the tempo change!

shadowmana responds:

haha well, that's good! Thanks for the input.