MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Incredible!

Great job. I loved how you had two battles going on at once. I really thought it was about to be over for Batman, then I was like "OH $#!T and the guy said the same thing. GREAT!

SuperVillain IV (part 2) SuperVillain IV (part 2)

EXCELENT!

Super Villain IV pt 1 had me wondering what on earth could you do when your antihero has fallen. You struck back with a great come back. I love the animation. I love the choice for the music. Good job!

He Said, She Said He Said, She Said

Dizzy

I liked the message. It was hard to understand a lot of it, but the overall message was incentive enough to watch all of it. It was a little sporatic, but that was neccessary for the emotion, I think. Good job, try to clear up the sounds a bit.

Madness Reprobabilitation Madness Reprobabilitation

Lesson learned

I had to learn the hard way also. Something very similar. Except I'll never be able to forget my experience. :( But madness day cheers me up! HAPPY MADNESS DAY TO ALL!! Thanks for the video. I thought the sound worked fine.

RazorShader responds:

you mean you also used powerpoint instead of flash?

Cigarette Cigarette

The way I always pictured it.

I'vebeen a BFF friend for a while. I guess I might be a little dark though. I pictured the house acctually burning, but your vid is a way better take on it. PERFECT!